Sunday, 10 April 2016

Nona Jol Mithe Mati by Prafulla Roy

Download or Read Online Nona Jol Mithe Mati by Prafulla Roy for FREE. After entering the site you will see some Ads while clicking on the links. Go to the other tab to find the books. After two or three clicks it will not annoy you anymore. For further details contact @ jtnmanna@gmail.com
[I'm sorry that you are facing trouble downloading the books for the irritating Ads. But I need money to maintain and update the library. It is very difficult for a student like me to develop the site without much money. So, please bear with it.]

10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for all these books. Can you upload Memsaheb and Astadosi by Nimai bhattacharyaya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. First Off, let me commend your clearness on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after reading your editorial, my understanding has developed substantially. Please allow me to grab your rss feed to stay in touch with any forthcoming updates. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it,
    you are a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. First Off, let me commend your clearness on this subject. I am not an expert on this subject, but after reading your editorial, my understanding has developed substantially. Please allow me to grab your rss feed to stay in touch with any forthcoming updates. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

  4. send free e-books 305press - Miami email marketing newsletter service opt-in marketing send emails to your clients. Check here best Email marketing in Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post,,and very nice blog,,

    Pouch Packaging Machinery - Singh Packaging Industry is one of the leading manufacturer and bulk exporter

    of Pouch Packing,Pouch Packaging Machines & Machinery, Tea packing machine India

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really your post help us in writing my first Post. Thanks for your nice Post. Visit: Books Online

    ReplyDelete