Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Vrantibilash by Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar

Download or Read Online Vrantibilash by Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar for FREE. After entering the site you will see some Ads while clicking on the links. Go to the other tab to find the books. After two or three clicks it will not annoy you anymore. For further details contact @ jtnmanna@gmail.com
[I'm sorry that you are facing trouble downloading the books for the irritating Ads. But I need money to maintain and update the library. It is very difficult for a student like me to develop the site without much money. So, please bear with it.]


  1. Dear Jatin, I thought a lot but couldn't find a fittest word to give you something new but how do i appreciate your effort? You don't know what the splendour you ave been doing since a couple of years. I am 40, I have a 13 year old daughter. She never looks beyond her school. But today both of us read sitting side by side. Thank you very much. Unlike others of her age, she pass er extra time reading the Gems of Bengali Literature. Believe me, the only expression for your hard work ------ 'Maharaja Tomare Selam'. Take care and good night.

    1. Thank you sir. Your comment has made my day. Your support is all I need.