Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Earn Money

Do you have a blog just like me? I know it takes a lot of hard work to develop a blog and popularize it. You need money for everything in your life and to maintain the blog too.
     I know how irritating the ads are for the friends who love reading the books. But as I'm still a student,  I have nothing to do. So I have to.
Google Adsense is the best of all, but it is difficult to get their approval and the terms and conditions are so strict that you can get your approval cancelled anytime unknowingly. That's what happened to me.
      So, I started searching for a suitable alternative and at last after using a lot of them, narrowed down to these three:
      I'll not review them. Just try and find out why they are the best.


  1. Replies
    1. vai earn from your site

      join new ad network high paying like google 60 valid click=1usd and 40 referals=1 usd register go to link

  2. darun kaj kor6o konorokom help chaile mail korbe sob rokom help korbo r er jonno taka chaina