Sunday, 20 July 2014

Khuner Rong (Collection of Detective Stories) edited by Samaresh Majumdar and Anish Deb

Download or read online Khuner Rong (Collection of Detective Stories) edited by Samaresh Majumdar and Anish Deb free. More popular books will be uploaded soon. So stay connected. To stay updated Like Us on Facebook. You can also follow me on Google+. For further inquiry you can contact me @ jtnmanna@gmail.com
       #Read Online#
          Download
[Friends, I don't have any intention to earn money from this site. My intention is to spread bengali literature worldwide. I know how irritating advertisements are. So, I am carefully avoiding it. I only need some motivating comments from you. Thank you.]

7 comments:

  1. Sir Do u have the copyright of all these books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I don't have. I love to collect books. As it is not possible for me to buy books, I collect ebooks. After collecting many books, I thought of sharing these with everyone. That's why I am doing all these. I don't want to earn money or anyting else. I just want to see people happy. That's it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I have mentioned in every post that there is a facebook page of the site namely 'Bangla Ebooks Classics'. The link is http://facebook.com/jatintigerstore

      Delete
  3. its a really really good site and good book collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear sir,
    Thanks a lot for ur all efforts. Its really a good service for me. I need "Oitihasik Samogro" part I and II by Saradindu Bandopadhyay. Do u have?? Pls let me know.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete