Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Sukumar Sahitya Samagra Part-1 and Part-2 by Sukumar Roy

Download or read online Sukumar Sahitya Samagra Part-1 and Part-2 by Sukumar Roy free. More popular books will be uploaded soon. So stay connected. For better experience you may use Google Chrome for reading books online. To support my work please like us on facebook and follow me on Google+. For downloading problem please contact me. For any further inquiry email me @ jtnmanna@gmail.com.
        Download Part-1   Direct Download
        Download Part-2   Direct Download
  [Friends, please recommend me to upload Your favourite books. I need to know your choice.]

8 comments:

  1. Bhai aaj kal ei sob boi pora, sobai bondho kore diyechhe .... oshonkho dhonnobad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection, indeed! Thanks for sharing those. Do you have 'Upendra Kishore Rochonaboli, Prothom o Dwitiyo Khondo'? If yes, kindly share. Thanks a lot again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei chotobalar kotha mone pore jai ei golpo gulo pore...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for Sukumar Ray's books online but most sites listed them as out of stock. Thank you for uploading these books here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much manna ji..i lost my book that i read during my childhood and wanted my kids to enjoy this classy bengali literature..this download came handy and a step forward to relive my childhood..great effort..a sincere grateful thanks once again..sudeshna

    ReplyDelete
  6. boigulor janna anek aar antorik dhannabud. carry on.

    ReplyDelete