Monday, 22 April 2013

Samagra Kishor Sahitya (In 4 Parts) by Narayan Gangopadhyay

Download or read online Samagra Kishor Sahitya by Narayan Gangopadhyay free. The volume is in 4 parts. Other popular books of Narayan Gangopadhyay will be uploaded soon. So stay connected. Show your appreciation by joining this site. To support my work please like us on facebook and follow me on Google+. For downloading problem please contact me. For any further inquiry email me @
          #Download Part-1#  Direct Download
          #Download Patr-2#  Direct Download
          #Download Part-3#  Direct Download
          #Download Part-4#  Direct Download
  [Friends, please recommend me to upload Your favourite books. I need to know your choice.]


  1. 4 te part nei .... ekta part dubar kore achhe ... Part 2 ta asole Part 4.
    Part 4 aar Part 1 eki boi

    1. Thanks friend for your observation and comment. I have updated the links. Please see if everything is alright or not. poreo comment diye utsahito korben asa rakhi.

  2. Jatin, thanks.
    however part 4 is still same as part 1. And there are a good part of the samagra missing.

  3. I can't download any books from this somossha bujhte parchhina.
    please help me.

  4. part1=part4 please upload the 4th part

  5. please রসায়নের শত গল্প by লেভ ভ্লাসভ দিমিত্রিই ত্রিফোনভ অনুবাদকের নাম ভুলে গেসি।এই বইটা upload করেন।প্লিজ!

  6. Hello friend, part 1 and Part 4 is same...can you please upload part 4. Eagerly waiting for that. Thank you so much for this initiative.

  7. Nice collection, Get More books of Narayan Narayan Gangopadhyay-
    Click Here